SARMs – Effectively stimulates muscle and bone growth as you age.
SARMs are an effective way for stimulating muscle and bone growth. As we age, it becomes more apparent that no matter how hard we train, how conscious we are of our diet, the results are just not there. Something is wrong. Something is not working as it should..
In order to enjoy health and wellness throughout our midlife and into the senior years, muscle mass and bone mass must be maintained. If this is overlooked one risks developing Sarcopenia, which is weakness and fragility resulting from the loss of muscle mass. Alongside Osteopenia and Osteoporosis result from the loss of bone mass. Combined it is a quick ticket to the grave. The lack of supporting muscle and bone tissue, means that falls are more likely to occur, lengthly hospital stays inevitable, and the immobility created from these sustained injuries, create further reduction in muscle mass and bone mass. It is a vicious cycle, and it must be prevented.
- A “SARM” is a selective androgen receptor modulator, and there are many different types of them.
- There are those that inhibit the androgen receptor, so that it doesn’t do its job as well on the nucleus of the cell.
- There are those that accentuate and multiply the effect of the androgen receptor.
- SARMS are “selective” because they work in some cells better than in others. Different SARMs work in different cells in the body.
- The SARMs we are interested in, for health, longevity and performance are the SARMs that accentuate the effect of testosterone in muscle and bone, but that don’t work in hair, skin and prostate cells throughout the body.
- The objective is that you don’t experience the side effects typical of anabolic steroids., rather you just get the benefits.
What is an androgen receptor and how does it work with testosterone?
- An androgen receptor is a protein in the cells of your body that testosterone binds to.
- When testosterone binds to an androgen receptor molecule, together they move into the nucleus of the cell.
- Within the cell, they are able to turn on genes, that communicate to the cell to do different things.
- Dependent on what part of the body that cell is, it will do different things.
- Muscle cells produce contractile proteins, which increase muscle size and strength.
- Mitochondrial proteins will increase energy supply to the cell.
- Bone cells promote bone growth.
- Hair cells on the body will promote hair growth.
- A sebaceous gland in the skin will boost oil production.
- Prostate cells will promote prostate growth and prostate health.
With testosterone bound to it, this androgen receptor has effects throughout the body. It is important to maintain these effects throughout your life for optimal health, longevity and athletic performance.
SARM S22 – Bodybuilding supplement that improves bone density.
- S22 plays a significant role in facilitating the growth and maintenance of muscle, bone and the secondary sexual organs.
- It is a non-steroidal receptor modulator that acts as a tissue-selective agonist as well as an antagonist through its own receptor.
- Minimises negative side effects typical of anabolic steroids.
- S22 does not exhibit any androgenic activity in non-skeletal muscle tissues.
- The S22 Sarm may be considered a potential treatment for male andropause and sarcopenia.
- The S22 Sarm also may be used as a preventative medicine for bone loss, minimising the risk of developing Osteopenia and Osteoporosis.
- It has been used to treat muscle wasting illnesses such as ageing, cancer and AIDs.
- SARMS S22 is noted to be 3 times more potent than some of the most powerful steroids available in bodybuilding.
- The SARMs that we have the ability to provide you upon approval are in an injectable form. (SARMs S-22 and the SARMs S-22 –forte.)
- The Ostarine forte is 50% stronger concentration of the SARMs forte, but it’s in an oil base, and the SARMs 22 is in a fluid base.
- The liquid base is quite irritating, so while the fluid base requires a thinner diameter to inject, it is a very irritating fluid, and it stings for a few minutes afterwards. It doesn’t do any damage; it just irritates the nerves, and you feel a slight pain, but there is no damage done, and it’s still giving you the SARMs effect.
- The SARMs Forte, on the other hand, doesn’t have that pain as a side effect; it just needs a larger needle to inject the thicker oil base through.
- SARMs is a small enough molecule, that it can be absorbed through the skin.
- 10% – 20% of people don’t absorb the transdermal creams well, but 80% – 90% do.
- One must understand however that when you apply anything to the skin, some of it will get wiped off on clothes or washed off. Not all of it is going to get absorbed.
- If you use an injection to bypass that skin barrier, then it’s 100% bio-available to the tissues of your body. The cream is merely an alternative for those who do not wish to inject themselves.
The Benefits of SARMS Forte (Ostarine)
- The SARMS Forte (Ostarine Forte) the S-22, in particular, benefits the muscle and bone, accentuating testosterone’s effects in those tissues.
- It’s safe to use in men and women, and it’s used in research done on people with catabolic diseases.
- Ostarine is used on people with severe burns that require assistance in their tissue repair and growth
- Ostarine is also used for performance and image enhancing purposes.